Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Walk to Defeat ALS®: Richmond Walk

Walk to Defeat ALS®: Richmond Walk

In memory of my mom and this horrible disease, and the others who face it, I am getting up and doing something about it. It may not be much, but I am walking. I am not a scientist and cannot work on a cure, but I can do something to help raise money. I am trying to raise $1000 and currently have $75. If anyone would like to donate, even if just $1 it would mean a great deal to me. Or even just pass this link onto friends and family. This is a disease like many others no one should have to live with. This means a lot to me, even thinking about this walk makes me hold back tears. I've got some people planning to walk with me too which is nice. Thank you to everyone for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment