Monday, October 1, 2012

life moves on, my summer...questionable

Well I've been away for awhile. A lot has been going on. Mostly bad things. I don't feel like posting any of them. But yeah, the past 6 months have been very, very hard.

so, its October, yea!!!!! I'm still poor. Currently I am working a part time job I hate, but I at least have thus part time job which is super important and I am very thankful. But due to bills, my money is gone as soon as I get it. I've been hunting for jobs, and applying, and have had a few interviews, but mostly get there 'we're not interested'. Its hard, having hurt my back and about to go mental from customers I am desperate to get out of retail. But I don't want to drive or sell things either. So its hard. Even if I got another part time retail job, I want something as a career. My degree is just not doing what I had intended with the economy the way it is.

I really want things to change. This month needs to be amazing. There are several family b-days and I've got a few things I would like to get or do.
Off to relax, working on coin rings to sell as well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment